Think Big About Education international awards in UK
The University of Bristol is very excited to introduce its wonderful and prestigious program named Think Big About Education international awards in the UK.
Rhodes Scholarship at Oxford Univer…
The funding programme assists highly motivated students who want to commence masters degree coursework in the School of Education. The school will award a £5,000 tuition fee for successful candidates.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Amazing opportunity for students who want to complete their studies in the UK.
Established in 1876, Bristol University is a world-class institution that contributes through research to the creation of innovative graduates. It provides undergraduate and postgraduate degree programmes in a variety of fields.
Why would you like to study at the University of Bristol? When students attend this university, they will have several opportunities to master career management skills and secure job placements. Students may develop transferable abilities that will aid them in coping with the many situations they may encounter throughout their careers.
- University or Organization: University of Bristol
- Department: School of Education
- Course Level: Master‡s
- Awards: £5,000
- Number of Awards: Six
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- MSc Education
- MSc Education: Inclusive Education
- MSc Education: Leadership and Policy
- MSc Education: Learning, Technology, and Society
- MSc Education: Mathematics Education
- MSc Education: Neuroscience and Education
- MSc Education: Policy and International Development
- MSc Education: Teaching and Learning
- MSc Educational Research
- MSc Psychology of Education BPS
- MSc Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Have applied to start one of the qualifying MSc programmes in September 2022.
- Are classed as an overseas students for fee purposes.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Before applying for an award, you must take admission in the postgraduate degree program at this university. After that, you will be able to use this online application form.
- Supporting Documents: As a part of the admission application, applicants might be asked to submit all the following documents:
- Pre-qualification degree
- Copies of academic transcripts and award
- Certificates of English language proficiency
- A statement
- A copy of passport
- Admission Requirements: Requirements associated with admission vary from one course to another. You can get detailed information from here.
- Language Requirement: At the University of Bristol, various programs require different levels of English language skills. Find out more information by clicking here.
The University of Bristol will award six scholarships worth £5,000 each. Only successful candidates who fulfill all the requirements will get this award.
- Round one deadline: 10 am (UK time) 28 March 2022.
- Round two deadline: 10 am (UK time) 13 June 2022.